- 1 How do I get an artistic picture?
- 2 How do you use artistic effect on pictures?
- 3 What appears whenever a SmartArt object is selected?
- 4 Which key is used to move from cell to cell in a Word table?
- 5 What is the backwards P in word called?
- 6 What are pictures charts or drawing objects called?
- 7 How do you quickly select a sentence?
- 8 What is a spin box quizlet?
- 9 What is a command that creates a reverse image of a picture or object?
- 10 What is a preformatted document?
How do I get an artistic picture?
Make a photo look like a painting
- Convert layer to smart object. Locate the Layers panel at the lower-right corner of your workspace.
- Open the Filter Gallery. Go to Filter > Filter Gallery
- Apply the Dry Brush filter.
- Intensify the colors.
- Fine-tune adjustments (optional)
How do you use artistic effect on pictures?
Apply Artistic Effects
- Select the picture.
- Select Picture Tools > Format and select Artistic Effects.
- Hover over the options to preview them and select the one you want.
What appears whenever a SmartArt object is selected?
Whenever you select a SmartArt graphic, the Design and Format tabs will appear on the right side of the Ribbon. From there, it’s easy to edit the style and layout of a SmartArt graphic.
Which key is used to move from cell to cell in a Word table?
Within a table, the [Tab] key is used to move between cells, rather than for its traditional function of inserting tabs.
What is the backwards P in word called?
The pilcrow, ¶, also called the paragraph mark, paragraph sign, paraph, or blind P, is a typographical character marking the start of a paragraph.
What are pictures charts or drawing objects called?
GRAPHICS – Pictures, charts, or drawing objects LIVE LAYOUT – A feature that reflows text as an object is moved or resized so that you can view the placement of surrounding text.
How do you quickly select a sentence?
Double-click anywhere in the word. Move the pointer to the left of the line until it changes to a right-pointing arrow, and then click. Hold down CTRL, and then click anywhere in the sentence.
What is a spin box quizlet?
Spin box. Upward and downward pointing arrow that move rapidly through a set of values. Shape. Is an object such as line, arrow,box call out, and banner.
What is a command that creates a reverse image of a picture or object?
Flip. a command that creates a reverse image of a picture or object.
What is a preformatted document?
Preformatted document that you can use as a starting point and then change to suit your needs. Wordwrap. Feature that moves text from the right edge of a paragraph to the beginning of the next line as necessary to fit within the margins. Anchor.